Welcome to the Community!

RJ
Advisor

How do I register on the Community?

[ Edited ]

Welcome to the Community!

Participation on the Vodacom Community is available for all our Vodacom customers, however if you’re not a Vodacom subscriber, you can still view all the content on the Community.

Signing up on the forum is pretty simple:

1. If you haven’t registered on the Vodacom website you’ll need to do this first by simply clicking on “Log in or Register" on the top right of your screen. Then click register and fill in your details.

OR

If you’ve already registered on the Vodacom website, simply log in to your account on the top right of your screen. You can then access the Community from your My Vodacom account by clicking on "Help Me" and scrolling all the way down to the bottom of te page.

2. After logging in, the first time you enter the Community you’ll be asked for a community display name that you will be known by on the community. We’ll also need  an email address where your Community notifications can be sent – we’ll only ask for these details once.

After that, you’ll be able to log in to the Community with your My Account log in details.

Kind Regards

The Vodacom Community Team