Sony

Support:
Highlighted
VIP

No Sony phones available for upgrade

I am about due for upgrade and there are no Sony Xperia devices available on the Vodacom portal. When will Vodacom have the XZs, XZ Premium or whatever flagship Sony releases next? A date in early August 2017 would be nice!

Occasional Visitor

Re: No Sony phones available for upgrade

It is absolutely pathetic that vodacom launches a new phone in their booklet and then we have to wait weeks if not months for the phone to be actually available to us for upgrade. While MTN is already selling the product. Vodacom keeps saying they are waiting for confirmation, really? How did MTN manage to get confirmation in time but Vodacom failed

VIP

I have only been checking online to be honest, not sure what the booklets show are available. But I am concerned that the XZ Premium has been available for months and I wasn't even aware that MTN already had it. that is most concerning. I haven't even seen an announcement indicating whether it will be available at all. Even the HTC U11 would be nice but Samsung and Huaweii seem to dominate the available options list

VIP

Is there an Admin who can answer this question? Does anyone respond on this forum anymore?