Other Services

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor
Accepted Solution

Vodamail

I found that when I ported my number and received a pseudo-number on my Vodacom contract that I lost ALL of my email. Actually i lost the entire email box and had to apply for the alais again.

Now, my contract is set to expire and will revert to prepaid within the next few months. Will i then lose all of my email again? including the alias?

Community Manager

Re: Vodamail

Hi NishanS

When the number gets converted to prepaid the email account for that number also gets deleted. You will be able to get the alias back again after its been deleted because it will not be in use by anyone else.

Regards,

Snappy

Occasional Visitor

Re: Vodamail LOGIN

Hi There

Years ago i have used VODAMAIL and it was still stable,now that i want to use the services again i can't even log into my account which is already registered,changing passwords dont even work either...can someone please tell me what i am doing wrong in this situation or is VODAMAIL not able to be used anymore

regards

johan

Community Manager

Re: Vodamail LOGIN

Hi JRStander85

Is the sim card still active? It could be that the sim card has been deleted and so has the vodamail account that was created with that cell number.

Regards,

Snappy