HTC devices

Support:
Highlighted
Contributor
Accepted Solution

Write a review on the HTC One M8 and you could win a brand new HTC One Mini2 - T&C's.

1. HTC South Africa accepts that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions and by proceeding with the competition, you agree to be bound by them.
  2. This prize is open to residents of South Africa, aged 18 years or over, except employees of HTC or employees of networks and advertising agencies associated with HTC. Two winners will be selected. The prize consists of 1 HTC One Mini2 device.
  3. Entry into this competition is by way of a written review which may contain video that is to be submitted onto the vodacom community: http://community.vodacom.co.za/?redirected=true
  4. Entry is restricted to 1 entry per person.
  5. Winner will be decided on based on “kudos” received on the respective post.
  6. Kudo’s are awarded through clicking on the star under the authors name on each post.
  7. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced, corrupt or plagarised entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of sent email will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date.
  8. All entries must be received by midnight on Tuesday, June 9th, 2015.
  9. The winner will be contacted within seven days via email of the closing date of the competition. Should HTC be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize within 24 hours, HTC reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
  10. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
  11. The winner may be required to participate in publicity and will not be entitled to any additional compensation.
  12. HTC South Africa, as well as organisers, are not responsible and will not be liable to compensate you if any mistake is made by any of our employees or agents in running the competition or awarding of the prizes. We are also not responsible for circumstances beyond our control or for errors or disruptions in any communication systems that prevent you from being duly entered for the competition or notified of winning.
  13. We reserve the right to change, alter and/or withdraw this competition, including the prizes, at any time, for any reason.
  14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to HTC SA and not to Facebook.
  15. The information you provide will only be used for Data collection and will not be shared to third parties or for advertising.The competition complies to Facebook competition/promotion guidelines.

Advisor

Re: Write a review on the HTC One M8 and you could win a brand new HTC One Mini2 - T&C's.

HTC One M8

The HTC One M8 is sleek design one would have not expected to be such an amazing device.
The HTC One M8 speaks more to the modern consumer being more innovative on its features
and on its look with a mere 9.35mm (0.37”) thin construction
and a curved, ergonomic shape that fits your hand with natural ease.

If you are a selfie freak then the Dual 4 MP, 2688?1520 pixels, autofocus,
dual-LED (dual tone) flash is for you with editing option you always looking for
that can help you with that peferect picture.Simple tilt controls and
leveling line help you capture the entire view.
Impressive 180° x 360° views are a click away with Pan 360.

The HTC One M8 have one of the most popular operating systems which everyone uses which is
Android OS which can accompany your favourite application you enjoy downloading.

I must say my favorite for all us party freaks out there the HTC One M8 BoomSound is for us
with loud and clear audio you will never be wondering what your artist is singing or what
is being said in the lyrics.

One can truly say this is innovative design for the modern consumer.
With it's competitors such as Samsung, Nokia , Blackberry etc.

HTC have finally stepped it up and looking forward to it's future designs.

Visitor

Re: Write a review on the HTC One M8 and you could win a brand new HTC One Mini2 - T&C's.

HTC One M8 has a lovely elegant design I love it, for those who love their games & other multimedia files you wont be disappointed because it handles them very well. It also feels very strong when you handle, added on that is its excellent perfomance and some very nifty features like Dual 4 MP dual-LED (dual tone) flash camera

Occasional Visitor

Fantastic phone. Great smart phone. Gorgeous design for those folks wanting to be trendy. The HTC One M9 keeps all the bits we love. It's metal body, top-facing speakers and snappy performance all mark the One M9 out as one of the year's top phones. It has a 32g of flash storage, more than ample. Boom sound speakers are well defined and powerful. It has a 5 inch screen which has a bright, sharp display. 20mp rear with two-tone flash, 4mp ultrapixel front camera, perfect for those that love snapping pictures and selfies. The phone weighs only 157g. In my opinion this phone is definately a great buy!

Occasional Visitor

The M8 is One classy phone which when you take it out of the pocket, it causes everyone to stare. I do not think we will be seeing nicely designed phones like the HTC One series in the near future. My experience with the M8 has been superb. Handling the phone is so easy and it feels so smooth holding it. The user interface is also so smooth and super duper quick. It makes one to enjoy using some apps and games which get distorted or slowed down on most phones.

One feature that I like the most about the M8 is the speed with which one can switch on the camera when it's in sleep mode and also the fact that you can put the phone in sleep mode when the camera is on and when you press the power button, the camera quickly comes on. With this feature I haven't missed capturing any abrupt incedence or event. I normally leave the phone in this mode at parties so that if a colleague performs an unexpected dance move, i quickly capture it. I should also mention that the quality of pictures and videos is fantastic on the M8.

The boom sound is one other fantastic feature of the phone which I have enjoyed too. It really make one feel like they are listening to real music. Even when it rings, the ringtone makes a pleasant  noise such that i let it ring for some few seconds before picking up the call. It actually causes people around to ask me .. "what phone is that?" 

Advisor

[ Edited ]

Read my review here: community.vodacom.co.za/t5/HTC-devices