Contract Services

Occasional Visitor
Accepted Solution

Samsung Gear S3 Frontier

Dear Vodacom,

When will the Gear S3 Frontier be available as advertised in your booklet since 7 March

BR

Johann

New Contributor

Re: Samsung Gear S3 Frontier

Good Question.

I'm also waiting :<  there is no ETA

Occasional Visitor

We also want to know if it will be usable as a phone? ie LTE approved in RSA

Occasional Visitor

I would also like to know, this device has been out for several months now, but none of the carriers have it.

Highlighted
Occasional Collector

Hi i have the same problem. i applied for an upgrade and its approved, but when i call customer care they keep telling me that my phone is in stock but the frontier is on back order. Any ETA?

New Contributor

So I managed to get my Frontier.

By the Way, they shouldn't be holding your phone, I got mine when I did my upgrade and waited on my Frontier.

As for the Frontier, well.. It wasn't easy but I sent the store I did the upgrade at, an email stating that because I haven't gotten the watch and because they don't know when stock will come in, I'd like them to change my contract from the S7 + FRontier to just the S7. They then were EXTREMELY quick to react and purchased the watch from somewhere else, and gave it to me.

I think they're scared of breaching their contract which, in all fairness is what they're doing. Try the same approach and see Smiley Happy 

Occasional Visitor

Hi Vodacom

i upgraded last week Friday on the 28th of apeil 2017. i would like to know when can i receive my samsung S3 frontier watch. i was promised from Vodashop Highveld mall that i would have received already yesterday on the 9th of may 2017. now they have told me that they don't know when i will receive my watch. please advise me what to do and when can i receive this

Thank you

Quinton Cowley 0762014137

Occasional Visitor

I also upgraded 3 weeks ago, Friday on the 28th of April 2017.

The deal offered was he S7 with the S3 Frontier.

Vodashop in Mall@Reds standard response is : "The supplier is out of stock".....yea right.

i would like to know when can i receive my samsung S3 frontier watch. i was promised that it would be the 1st week in May...2 weeks ago.

Is this not now in breach of contract as I need to pay the full amount but not receiving the goods.

Occasional Visitor

Hi I also waiting for my Gear S3 now for a month , i mean how can they advertise something they don’t have. I think as well i must down grade. Poor service from Vodacom