Contract Services

Highlighted
EDK
New Contributor

Online Contract upgrade

Good day,

I just want to ensure how accurate the 24 hour system is.

If I placed my contract order online at 15h PM, will my new device DEFINITELY be delivered before 17h PM the next day?

This is all taking into consideration that I reside close to a major metro?

I am asking because the website says "24 hours" but then it says 48 hour period on other places and then I read on the community that people have waited 4 days.

When I initially applied for my contract, the person working at Vodacom never processed the application and it was with him for the entire week until I went back and asked him about it and it would be extremely disappointing if I have to wait longer than specified again, and therefore I do not want to get excited again.

When I try to track my order number, the vodacom website has an error, and when I search for it directly through the RAM website it displays that there is no order for that tracking code.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

EDK
New Contributor

Re: Online Contract upgrade

Screen Shot 2017-09-11 at 9.26.47 PM.png

EDK wrote:

Good day,

I just want to ensure how accurate the 24 hour system is.

If I placed my contract order online at 15h PM, will my new device DEFINITELY be delivered before 17h PM the next day?

This is all taking into consideration that I reside close to a major metro?

I am asking because the website says "24 hours" but then it says 48 hour period on other places and then I read on the community that people have waited 4 days.

When I initially applied for my contract, the person working at Vodacom never processed the application and it was with him for the entire week until I went back and asked him about it and it would be extremely disappointing if I have to wait longer than specified again, and therefore I do not want to get excited again.

When I try to track my order number, the vodacom website has an error, and when I search for it directly through the RAM website it displays that there is no order for that tracking code.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

EDK
New Contributor

Screen Shot 2017-09-11 at 9.25.28 PM.png

EDK
New Contributor

SO the next day delivery that they told me about in store and on the website has a lot more Terms and Conditions linked to it than previously expected...