Contract Services

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Incorrect Package Billing

Good day

I did an upgrade on my contract on 05 June 2017 and I changed my package from Red Advantage to Smart L plus.

To date vodacom still has not ammended my contract, and they are still billing me for the Higher Red advantage subscription.
I tried to ammend this through the Vodacom Call centre, but no one seems to be competetent enough to fix my account!!

I have spoken to various departments (Sales, Upgrade etc.) but without any success.

What can be done in this situation?

Occasional Contributor

Re: Incorrect Package Billing

I have the same problem.

Moved from Red Advantage to Smart M+ Top Up in August.

Spoken to Call Centre 4 x they say they can't sort it out the branch must do it.

Been to the Kollonade Branch 3 x times, today AGAIN - STILL NOT SORTED

New Contributor

Vodacom made a stuff-up and did not cancel my contract when I asked them to in Aug 2016. Since then they have been submitting debit orders for over a R1000 per month which brings the amount they received to over R14 000. They have now labeled me with a LEGAL status and I cannot get service from ANY service provider as a result. WTF!!!

I logged in to Vodacom and logged a complaint. A received a response from Alma du Plooy that reads as follows: Login notification from Vodacom: 0824****05 logged in to your My Vodacom profile at 16:34 on 01 Oct 2017 (GMT+0200). If this is not you, please call Customer Care on 082 111, FREE from a Vodacom cellphone.

New Contributor

Vodacom, still no response. Worst client service I have ever experienced. Time for drastic measures, watch this space!!!!!

Occasional Visitor

I have a similar problem.  I am on Flexi 350 contract.  I was convinced the other day to, as I often have to top up towards the end of the month, go for a special deal whereby I pay an additional R179 but get an additional R200 airtime, plus a free Samsung tablet.  On 19 August, before the time I normally do a top up, my airtime had already run out (there should have been R200 additional).  I was away on holiday, so topped up R150.  I made one or two phonecalls and/or sms's in the next two days, then my airtime had run out AGAIN!  As I needed to make an urgent phonecall, I topped up another R50.  This was depleted after just one phonecall and one SMS!!!!!!  I have been billed the additional R179 on top of my normal contract.  How is this possible?