Announcements

Support:
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Stand a chance of winning the LG G4 Beat.

[ Edited ]

11890393_10153542294337270_7324876359682300138_o.jpg

Why I am the perfect Reviewer,

It is no secret, I love phones and i have been on the quest to find the perfect phone for my lifestyle. Skateboarding, photography, technology, gaming, physical activity and social media are my passions, keeping up to date on the latest phone and tech news is my hobby and i love it.

I have been fortunate enough to have had many phones over the past few years, Samsung S3 Mini being my first, followed by a BlackBerry Z10, Samsung S4, Samsung S6, Samsung S6 Edge, Iphone 4S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, Microsoft Lumia 520, LG G2, Sony Xperia Z2, Sony Xperia Z1 Compact, Xperia C3.

All these phones have been great in some areas and terrible or lacking in others, be it battery life, camera performance, Size, Software Issues, Button Placements, Screen Resolution, Gfx performance, build quality ony to name a few, I am on a quest to find the perfect phone, one that has great battery life, screen, Audio, button placement and speed to keep up with my multi-tasking and gaming on the go and rather demanding needs. I would love to share my deep knowledge and honest love of technology with people. It's something i would do for free.

I am constantly asked by friends and family for phone advice and i always manage to find a phone perfect and tailored for each and everyone of them and I have been told i should start reviewing phones and start a blog, this would be the perfect opportunity to do that, to have a phone to test and put through the paces of a busy outdoor life, filming skating, taking photographs and videos, doing all my work on the go and keeping up to date on social media and technology and gaming on the go, i hope you pick me, you wont be dissapointed.

Advisor

Thanks! Same here... She got her eye on my S5 and I get to use my Mom's old skool S3 mini
Advisor

When are the lucky winners being announced?

New Contributor

Hi, when can we get an update on the winners 

Occasional Visitor

i would really love to be given a chance/opportunity to review the LG G4 beat,,,i would be really be excited to have that phone as am using LG L40, D160
Occasional Visitor

I would love to win this LG smartphone because it takes awesome pictures and I also love taking pictures and am also a social network user

#LGG4SA
Visitor

Good day
I really would like to review the LG G4 Beat.I'm good enough to review it because I have experience and knowledge in using smartphones.I'm good at using any smartphone and through my days of following smartphones trends and updates I've realised that user-experience and the reliability of the hardware to perform exceptional as it's written on paper is what consumers want and by reviewing this phone I will be showcasting the user-experience and features of the device of which it's the most attractive part of the smartphone review that makes consumers to be attracted to the device.I will be promoting the device and I'm known by my locals as a smartphone Guru plus I'm a huge LG smartphone fan and a user rhst makes me to be tailored for this review opportunity.I understand the hardware and know my through a smartphone so this could be an opportunity to show that e world that I will be a good smartphone reviewer.

L-Ngwenha
Occasional Visitor

i had never reviewd a phone before this could be my first time.i mean i'm totally a gadget person i do everything with my phone,if it were for me i'll probaly eat with it. i'm very active on social media you can go find me on facebook Sifanelesibonge Vilakazi or instagram @samkewelile. The thing about me i really like to take pictures every single day i take a picture and post it but the phone that i'm curently using has a low lense. So Reviewing and walking away with this LG G4 beat would be my first big achievement in my life,it would be 1 more reason for me to use gadgets. Thank you.

any app for nokia s40
+27797671636
New Contributor

Best Phone ever